Disclosure of ownership percentage
- Are updated daily at the end of every trading day based on date of trade and not settlement date.
- The ownership percentages are rounded off to 2 decimal places
- Ownership percentages are subject to change due to the following:
- Trading activities.
- Off-Market Transactions such as family and inheritance transfers.
- Changes in the nationality status of investors.
- Securities deposits and withdrawals to and from DFM for Dual listed companies.
- Capital increases, by issuing new shares to Strategic investor
- Converting bonds or Sukuk into shares.
- Changes of associated group’s ownership.
- Direct Deals.(The ownership percentage is changed immediately after the execution of the deal).
- Failed trade settlement
is as received from investor(s). Dubai Financial Market (Exchange) shall not be responsible for the data, information, reports and documents submitted by investor(s), whether submitted to comply with applicable rules and regulation objectives or for public use (Information).
The Exchange's review of Information or adding it to its website, bulletins cannot be considered as an acknowledgment of the Information’s accuracy or correctness of its contents or an acknowledgment of the legality of any actions that any person may undertake based on such Information.