Shari'a Classification List - Nasdaq Dubai - 1st Quarter 2017
1. Whenever the information in this document (“Information”) refers to Shari'a Compliance, it should be read in conjunction with the screening criteria approved by the DFM Fatwa & Shari'a Supervisory Boards.
2. On a periodic basis, the DFM’s Shari’a Section will announce the new List of Shari'a Compliant Companies.
3. While reasonable care has taken to produce the Information contained herein, changes in circumstances may occur at any time that impact on its accuracy. Neither DFM nor Nasdaq Dubai Limited their affiliates, officers or employees, provide any warranty or representation about this Information. No part of the Information is to be construed as a solicitation to make any financial investment. The Information does not take into account any investor's individual investment objectives, financial position and particular investment needs. As such, before making any decision, investors should conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors.
4. For companies not included in the list above, kindly note that we do not have the sufficient data to determine whether they are compliant or non-compliant with Sharia.
5. For more information, please contact sharia department of DFM on firstname.lastname@example.org