Endowment of Shares
According to the vision of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Waqf institutions are government partners working towards societal development and play a major role in contributing to meeting various societal needs.
With reference to the Memorandum of Understanding between DFM and the General Authority for Islamic Affairs and Endowments to facilitate and develop cooperation related to endowment, now investors can endow their shares at DFM to their charity of choice.
You can choose from the below listed charities:
- Endowment for Islamic Affairs.
- Endowment for Education.
- Endowment for Healthcare.
- Endowment for Social Welfare.
- Endowment for Orphans and Poor People.
- Endowment for Righteousness and Piety.
- Endowment for the Donor’s Family and Offspring.
For additional information regarding the procedures and required documents, please click here.